i am an author from a publishing company and pageturner called me to offer publicity and marketing campaigns.They asked me to send a check and even wire money to the PHilippines only to find out that they are actually a fraud located in the Philippines.

They never fulfilled anything. I paid a total of $10,000 and they don't have a contact number and there office does not exist. They are a total scam! They ruined my book and they never have showed results.

Please beware of this company if you dont want to be scammed!

They are a total rip off.I have all the receipts of the transaction

Review about: Pageturner Press And Media Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1420174

Hold up people!This is conspicuously a malicious blog from another company.

I've experienced first hand how cutthroat this industry can be and a lot of sour publishers defame their competition for an easier shortcut. First, a valid complaint will never conceal the name of the plaintiff less he's hiding his identity to evade recognition. His goal is to get remuneration right? How is there no means to get back to whoever he is to return his alleged claim for refund.

Consumers nowadays are not easily tricked with this cheap black propaganda.Why not identify your name so us consumers can use your customer experience in coming up with well-informed decisions to publish our books?

to Arnold Cole #1420267

Have you worked or published work thru this company they have contacted me I need to know if they are legit?

to Brenda cole #1422025

No I am not an author of theirs yet.But I am working on a narrative and I've been working my butt out researching and making sure I don't experience the same aggravation as the others.

So far, I like everything I've heard and seen about them as far as responsiveness, professionalism and delivery.Some friends happily referred them to me.

Was that Jason Tyler?